This story is being written as part of NaNoWriMo 2013 (National Novel Writing Month), so a few notes before we begin;
- Sections are posted unedited and unbetaed, this is a first draft written as I go. This is a NaNo story so the goal is just to keep writing. Any inconsistancies, bad grammar or poor writing are, sadly, inevitable for now. Join me on my crazy journey.
- Sections are written on a day and saved at the end of my writing, so sometimes they may stop mid-paragraph or even mid-sentence to be picked up in the next section, just keep reading.
- I will also be writing at home on a word document, I will do my best to upload any additional sections I've written so the story flows, but if I miss them, I apologise.
- Read it backwards, the beginning of the story is the oldest post, so to start from the beginning you'll need to go to the end of the blog.
- Questions or comments are welcome, but remember this is a NaNo adventure, I know what's happening only slightly more than you do. And sometimes less.
No comments:
Post a Comment